- The Village Centre, Sprout Cafe and The Curatoreum shop are open from 9am to 4pm seven days a week.
- THE VILLAGE CENTRE WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ON 24 & 25 January 2020. The National Arboretum site will remain open and a refreshment cart will be available near Pod Playground.
- The National Arboretum Canberra will be closed to the public on 25 December 2020
- The National Bonsai and Penjing Collection is open from 9am to 4pm seven days a week. Closed 25 December 2020.
- The Conservatory Restaurant is open for lunch from 12 noon until 2pm daily, and for breakfast from 8am until 11am on Saturdays and Sundays only (not available on public holidays). Bookings recommended by calling 02 6130 0173 or emailing email@example.com. Closed 25 December 2020.
- The Arboretum grounds and Pod Playground are open from 6am to 8:30pm seven days a week during Daylight Savings Time and from 7am to 5:30pm seven days a week during Eastern Standard Time (Non-daylight Savings Time).
After hours, the Arboretum is an events and entertainment hub with unique buildings, views and outdoor venues. It is ideal for gala dinners, special functions, receptions, meetings, weddings and parties. Phone 02 6273 4366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a booking.
Entry and parking fees
Entry to the Arboretum is free-of-charge, however, pay parking applies from 9am until 4pm daily at the rate of $2.20 per hour with a maximum of $8.20 for one day.