With access stunning forests and spectacular views, create a bespoke outdoor event experience only available at the National Arboretum Canberra.
From the picturesque 100-year-old Cork Oak forest to the panoramic vistas from Dairy Farmers Hill, the Arboretum has an outdoor venue ideal for all occasions, whether you’re planning a wedding, engagement or private gathering.
Book through Ginger Catering on 02 6273 4366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and charges 2020
Available during regular opening hours
$350 for first two hours (minimum charge)
$140 per hour thereafter
- All outdoor wedding ceremonies and planned celebrations of any size must be pre-booked, minimum fees apply.
- Additional fees may apply for larger outdoor events.
- Event infrastructure or external suppliers are not permitted without prior approval. This applies to all small and low impact events in any of the Arboretum’s forests.
- Limited car parking spaces are available at Cork Oak, Himalayan Cedars and Dairy Farmers Hill carparks.
- The BBQ and tables area in the Himalayan Cedar forest cannot be booked and is ONLY available for general public use on a first come-first served basis.
- Event infrastructure or external suppliers are not permitted without prior approval.