The National Arboretum Canberra has a range of unique venues to suit your special event. Whether indoors or outdoors, our venues are flexible and offer panoramic views over the National Arboretum and Canberra.
The National Arboretum Canberra has a COVID-19 plan in place to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. All facilities will be cleaned between hire. If any child or adult feels unwell, we ask that they stay at home. Use of hired facilities is based on the current guidelines of one person per four square meters. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that their guests practice social distancing, this requires 1.5m between people not from the same family group.
Please note: Capacity of our venues may alter from those advertised as COVID-19 regulations apply to all indoor and outdoor venues, functions and events. Capacity for venues will be advised upon enquiry. For the latest regulations and advice, please visit ACT COVID-19.
The National Arboretum Canberra is managed by the ACT Government and takes care of children’s facilitated parties, sporting, music and community events. Enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
Our onsite caterer, Ginger Catering, manage all other bookings. Enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all events:
- All pre-planned onsite events must be approved by the National Arboretum Canberra. This includes both indoor and outdoor weddings, christenings, family celebrations, community get togethers, outdoor sporting events, commercial photography and video filming. Fees may apply.
- Decorations are not allowed to be hung from any of the trees, plants or infrastructure unless pre-approved by the National Arboretum Canberra.
- The Arboretum is a flame-free site. This means no gas BBQs and no smoking anywhere on site.
- Due to the nature of the Arboretum site, please be mindful of wearing suitable footwear and clothing.
For further clarification please refer to the Public Use Policy.
- Looking to book next year? View our 2021 Pricing Schedule.
- For more information on venues please refer to the National Arboretum Canberra Events Prospectus [PDF 31.7MB].
Deposits and cancellations
Deposits are required for all bookings.
90-30 days prior: 25% of quoted event total
28-8 days: 50% of quoted event total
7 days prior: 100% of total function costs payable
For more information contact Ginger Catering on 02 6273 4366 or email email@example.com.