By appointment only for people who have made an outstanding contribution to the development of the National Arboretum of Canberra.
- invitation by the ACT Chief Minister to some official functions at the National Arboretum
- annual opportunity to meet the Executive Director for personal updates on the Arboretum
- annual personalised tour of the Arboretum for 6 people (up to 4 times)
- recognition on the National Arboretum website
- invitation to participate in various volunteer opportunities
- membership card
- Annual Parking Pass (may be used during general Arboretum opening times except for events where tickets include a parking charge)
- quarterly newsletter (electronic).
For further information about the National Arboretum Canberra Lifetime Membership Program, please contact 02 6205 5082 or online: ACT Government Feedback form.