The National Arboretum Canberra offers interesting educational workshops and programs for students of all ages. Highlights:
- sustainability and environmental education
- ecology and conservation
- horticulture and arboriculture
- Australian school curriculum.
School and other educational visits
Students can learn about ecology, conservation, geography and horticulture through our sustainability and environmental education based programs that are linked to the Australian curriculum.
Consider booking a facilitated program for your group's visit to the Arboretum. Facilitated walks, programs and bus tours with an educator are available (visitor-provided bus), and can be adapted to suit a particular unit of work, theme or interest.
- Other arboreta and botanical gardens
- Facilitated programs
- Self-guided visits
- Planning your visit
- What to wear and bring
- Facilitated programs for early childhood students
- Facilitated Program for Years 1 and 2
- Facilitated Programs for Years 3 to 6
- Facilitated programs for secondary school groups