- General enquiries, please call Access Canberra on 13 22 81, Monday to Sunday, online: ACT Government Feedback form
- For all venue hire, call Ginger Catering on 02 6130 0170, email: email@example.com
- Conservatory Restaurant bookings, call Ginger Catering on 02 6130 0173, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour bookings, call 02 6205 5082, online: ACT Government Feedback form
- Education enquiries, including school visits, activities and school holiday programs, call our Education Officer on 02 6207 8156, email: email@example.com
- Media enquiries, call the Territory and Municipal Services media team on 02 6205 0837.
Follow us on Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
ACT Government contacts and services
ACT Government Directory - The ACT Government Functions & Services Directory provides a guide to key people, organisations, functions undertaken, and services delivered in the ACT Government.
Access Canberra Contact Centre
Phone 13 22 81 from 7 am to 8 pm AEDT Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm AEDT Saturday, and 9 am to 5 pm Sunday.
International callers +61 2 6207 5111 international rates apply.
Translating and Interpreter Service 13 14 50.
TTY phone users call 133 677, then ask for 13 22 81.
Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service and ask for 13 22 81
Your comments about this website and the National Arboretum Canberra will help us to continuously improve our services and venues. To provide feedback, please contact Access Canberra on 13 22 81 or the Arboretum on 02 6205 5082. You can also submit questions, comment and feedback online via the Access Canberra Online Customer Feedback system.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.